- Unlike most clay masks, this deep pore cleanser is made from 100% natural calcium bentonite clay. Bentonite is a type of volcanic ash that contains numerous skin-friendly substances that draw out impurities naturally, keeping your skin looking great. The clay comes from Death Valley in California, where temperatures soars well over 110 degrees and is sundried for up to 6 months to create the dry powder you get packaged in your Aztec Secret jar.
- Mix healing clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Best to use a non-metal bowl and utensil.
- Stir the mixture well, until it is a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed.
- Apply 1/4 to 1/2 inch layer to the face or other area.
- Let it dry for 5-10 min. for delicate skin and 15-20 min. for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 min.
Natural Calcium Bentonite (Green) Clay