- Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser gently cleanses and replenishes the skin’s moisture levels for all day hydration. The ultra-mild foaming texture provides a gentle approach to cleansing, without drying out the skin. The transformation of oil to foam when lathered on the skin effectively removes excess dirt and impurities, without stripping the skin barrier, an ideal squalane cleanser formula for those with dry or sensitive skin.
Whilst naturally found in skin, the plant-derived qualities of squalene oil and triglyceride work to replenish the skin’s surface after cleansing to provide long-lasting hydration. This squalane cleanser provides a nourishing touch, leaving the skin balanced, soft and smooth, while removing any form of tightness. A nourishing face wash for allergy-prone skin, this oil-based cleanser is non-comedogenic and contains no parabens or dyes, making it suitable for those with eczema-prone skin.
- - Wet your skin with warm water.
- Take a pea-sized amount of the cleansing oil onto your hand.
- Gently massage the product onto your wet skin - emulsifying the oil cleanser into a foam consistency and avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Rinse well with water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, thoroughly rinse with water.
After using your squalane oil based cleanser, lock in moisture with the additional use of the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 15 to start off the day. For an ideal night time moisturiser, follow through with the CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion for 24 hour hydration.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Citric Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid